Tuesday, April 17, 2012

REDHEAD CRUSH: TAYLOR TOMASI HILL

If you have been following my blog for a while now you know how obsessed I am with red hair. It's been an obsession of mine since I was very young but it wasn't until two years ago in 2010 that I finally decided to color my hair red. I was visiting Scott Schuman's acclaimed blog The Sartorialist when I found and awesome picture of a really cool girl who had red hair and a sort of like Bambi tattoo on her arm. Scott said that she was a former brunette, so I thought: This is the coolest chick I've ever seen, I'm not having a tattoo made any time soon but I can definitely color my hair red. Needless to say I did, and I loved it.  I had so much fun being a red hair that now I think I might just stick to it.  I was considering darkening it but I might not do it. What do you think?

Anyhow, after I colored my hair red I started noticing redheads everywhere and compared shades to see which one was my favorite one. One day, visiting some blog I don't remember now I found Taylor Tomasi Hill and was love at first sight. She has the most fantastic red hair ever and the coolest look. Her style is just the kind I like, chic and feminine but at the same time laid back with the right amount of boyishness. Of course being an accessories director she's an expert on knowing how to mix em up just the right way, and she knows how to have fun with them, from embellished high tops, statement necklaces and colorful clutch bags to funky cat eye sunglasses. 

Taylor Tomasi Hill is my style diva and my all time redhead crush.

For those of you who don't know Taylor is the style and accessories director for US Marie Claire magazine and she's the new artistic director for Moda Operandi (amongst other things she does).  






















Pin It

No comments: